A fun night out is incomplete without BEST PARTY MAKEUP right? As the year draws to an end, the temperatures dip, champagne tastes better and the mood gets merrier. Partying means looking your best,
but you don’t want to stand brooding about what colors, shades, styles, and textures to use this season. Here we are to help you with a hint of color on your lips, cheek, and eyes, you can be sure to make a statement wherever you choose to go
Try our professional makeup care for your day party, an evening cocktail, pool party, birthday party, or a wedding party……
Day party look
Getting ready for a day party during the cold months can be really challenging if you haven’t been paying attention to your skin because harsh weather conditions easily damage your skin.
A well-moisturized, radiant skin is the key to a fresh winter face. Day parties mostly use natural light and thus the glow that lies beneath is of utmost importance here. Opt for a liquid-based foundation, only if required.
The eyes should not be overloaded with make-up either. “It’s best not to use too much eyeshadow as it may make the face look harsh,” Use colored eyeliner along with a couple of coats of mascara instead to accentuate the eyes.
Luminescent make-up and shimmer have always been a favorite with Indian women as it highlights their features. The glitter is especially essential for a wedding guest’s look to add to the festive mood.
Use glitter on the corner of the eyes or the highest point of the brow line. You can choose silver eyeshadow along with kohl-defined eyes to complete the look. Black glitter eyeliner is popular and can be used to contour the eyes.
Accentuate your cheeks by using shades of reddish brown to give them a hint of blush. The colors applied on the lips can range from rust colors for darker skin to pale pinks and reds for fair skin tones.
Style the hair with loose curls at the ends. This gives a classic Victorian look. “Backcomb the hair and create a bouffant to add volume,” says Grover.
Pick from the palette
- Eyes: If your eyes are brown, wear green or bronze eye color. To give your eyes dimension, use a combination of two to three colors.
- Lips: To make lips look naturally beautiful, use a nude or pink lip color, and complete the look with lip gloss. Use a bold red or dark pink to make a statement with a simple black or white dress.
- Cheeks: Take a big blusher brush, rub it onto the apples of your cheeks by smiling in the mirror and rubbing upwards till you have blended it. The shading can be highlighted by adding a little shimmer over the blusher. It will completely change your look from that of a girl-next-door to that of a stunning style diva.
Night party look
Cocktail parties make formidable winter evenings fun. But most people forget that the make-up should add to the mood of a cocktail. The trick is to achieve the thin borderline between a fun look and a mysterious, sensuous look.
Since cocktail parties in the evening use a lot of artificial light, the makeup should use light reflecting particles, Metallic shades are great for this. Concentrate on shades of gold, silver, bronze, and copper. They will give you that desired oriental look, the perfect blend of adventure and sensuality that is needed.
Generally, people tend to look paler during winters, so your makeup should add vitality and a subtle tint to your skin tone. A basic foundation should be a shade lighter in order to make the skin look brighter.
Highlight the eyes through a smoky look created by using a kohl pencil, some eyeshadow, and bold brows. Use a soft brown to highlight the eyebrows to give them a more natural look. One can use eyeshadow with a brownish or golden tinge to accentuate the eyes.
Saturated colors, such as reds for the lips are back in fashion and these tones suit the Indian skin beautifully. Define your lips by lining them, but make sure you condition them first. Then use the pencil before adding glitter or shine.
Dark smoky eyes never fall out of favor
- Start the make-up by applying a light shade of concealer to the under eye area, and all over the top lid. Outline the rims with an eye pencil.
- With a small eyeshadow brush, soften the edges of the pencil line. Apply a dark color shadow over the penciled area and smudge. Brush away any shadow that has fallen below the eye and cleans up any areas that have smeared.
- For a more dramatic look, just add more shadow; curl those lashes, and apply two-three coats of black mascara.
Show your metal
1. Silver metallic make-up should always be worn as the base to your regular shadows. You can then layer and blend your regular colors on top. You will quickly see that a layer of silver underneath adds depth and highlights the upper eyes.
2. Use copper, bronze or gold for a glamorous way to add sparkle to your eyes. Whether you are playing it cool and using natural tones or going bold, applying metallic makeup will add style to your look. Silver eyeliners are perfect for blue and purple shadows, while gold is great for greens, reds and natural tones.
3. For the ultimate luscious lips, add a touch of your metallic eyeshadow to the center of your lips after applying the liner and lipstick.